Tech Giants. Dell Philippines be Warned!

dell complaints

Following through on our research into High Tech companies and poor service, we looked at the Philippines and the Tech Giant Dell.  The results that we found were quite disturbing. Have a look and give us your feedback below.

Bad Service from Dell
Dell Philippines
Facebook Dell Philippines

Are you getting a good machine?

Is it genuine? Take a look at the picture of a Dell. Mmmm or a Lenovo?

Is it new?

Is it supported?

Is it under a full warranty?

Is it covered if it all goes wrong?

Is the service OK, are they going to look after me?

The answers to these questions, and many more were, to say the least. Disturbing:- Our end recomendations come from the texts and photos below. We would simply say. Be very careful of what you buy in the Philippines. There is much much better than this:———

Customer complaints were huge. The main challenge from nearly all clients was that they could not contact anybody. They were sent around in circles and on a study of hundreds of manuals to fix the problem themselves.

It was obvious Dell did not want to talk to their clients. They expected clients to sort out problems themselves. However, after much research we did manage to contact an online support team. (This was digusting. See last box below as it is a never ending string of not having a clue about what is happening).

Dell customer complaints
Dell customer complaints

We checked individual complaints. Hundreds of them. Here is one such typical complaint. We followed up on the following complaint on a Dell laptop purchased in the Philippines.

And guess what. The support line couldn’t even speak in Filipino.

1. The machine was purchased in good faith, but did not perform as expected. There were obviously problems with the PC. It ran slowly, it’s operation was jerky and the machine collapsed on several occasions. Data was lost.
  2. The machine was self checked and found to have an abundance of ‘out of date drivers’, both Dell drivers and Windows. After several days of downloading, installing and checking, the machine was still running slow, it was still ‘jerky’ in operation and still crashing.
  3. Dell technical department checked the machine, confirmed the client had upgraded all necessary drivers and stated there was nothing wrong with the machine. The machine continued to run extremely slow, not running smooth and still crashing. Much data and valuable time was lost on this machine, instead of it carrying out a working function. In short, it was unusable, and was costing valuable time and money in trying to get it to work properly.
    Due to the machine still not operating properly, and a lack in ability of Dell engineers to sort out the problem, it was inspected using diagnostic tools available and was found to have a broken hard drive.
  4. The machine was returned to Dell who confirmed the hard drive was broken and they replaced it.
  5. The machine was returned to the client circa 6 months later and Dell put a block on the machines warranty. In short they stated the warranty was void. As a result, no further assistance was offered by Dell. Communications were all but impossible (telephone calls were not answered. Dell’s Facebook staff refused to help because they stated the machine was out of warranty. The Dell diagnostic tools were also unusable because the program stated the machines warranty was finished).
  1. Octagon (Computer shop) was spoken to with regards to the out of date warranty which led the client to believe it was a secondhand machine. The shop stated it was not and that it was the date that they purchased it!! The client was even more worried as this would mean warranty would be from the date of Octagon aquiring from Dell and not date of sale.
  2. However the machine was still not working. The client had no option but to have the machine inspected again. The following faults were found. A) There were several problems surrounding the machines memory functions. B) There many problems found with the machines web-cam function and C) there were also problems found with the incorrect installation of windows and its settings. At this point, inspection was halted and the machine was once again returned to Dell for replacement. The machine was of no use, it was not supported by Dell as it was rated ‘out of date’ and there was still a shadow of belief that it was a second hand machine.
  3. After many days of no response a communication was finally made with Dell technical support via pc messenger only. (Separate paperworks are available on these somewhat frustrating, laughable, and lengthy communications at the bottom.) Finally a supervisor stated she would report the issue and confirm that the client was seeking a replacement machine that worked properly. These conversations had no outcome other than a stream of non understandable dribble.
  4. However: As of 7 January 2021 there is still no response/answer. (8mths after purchase)

Dell support
Faults found after return 14 dec hardrive renew.
Some faults with Dell memory card
Some faults with video card
Further faults found on the Dell machine
Dell machine so old out of date BIOS
Further faults found on the Dell machine
Windows Fault on same day as hardrive replaced by Dell
Unable to connect via Dell Connect
Problems encountered on Dell PC facebook
Lie. Button starts endless seach of DIY
Another Lie. Endless ring of 'do this.

Contact is all but impossible. It’s an endless search of going round the house to get nowhere.

Nobody wants to know you.

Nobody wants to replace the machine with one that works.

No Facebook contact

No telephones answered (When they do they will only pass you on to a dept ‘out of the country’ that cannnot even speak proper English. Filipino language just impossible.

This wasn’t the worse we found but it came with a copy of the shear frustration you will go through. We doubt if you will read it all, but its here……..

Dell

Typically replies within minutes

Information Technology Company

26 October 2020

26/10/2020, 12:26

You sent 26 October 2020

Hi. Can you help please. I bought an inspirin 1500 a few months ago. Never been happy. A Dell rep helped in update etc to try to get it operate faster. Very hard to contact anybody since Your tech inspection.  Now it wont work at all.

Dell sent 26 October 2020

Welcome to Dell Social Media Support for Technical and Post Sales queries. I’m a Virtual Support Assistant. Please enter the Service Tag / Express Service code / Order Number for which you need assistance. Refer the below link to find the Service Tag: https://youtube.com/watch?v=1cW-vrVXbhs

Dell sent 26 October 2020

To know more about Dell’s privacy statement regarding customer information, refer to the link below https://www.dell.com/learn/us/en/uscorp1/policies-privacy-country-specific-privacy-policy

You sent 26 October 2020

Maybe you can text me on 0927 291 0470 when somebody is available. Thank you (machine bought from Robinson Bacolod.)

Dell sent 26 October 2020

Hello, I haven’t received the Service Tag or Express Service Code or Order Number yet. Could you share any of them in the text format? That will enable us to assist you accordingly.

You sent 26 October 2020

Hi. No service tag code etc. Laptop not working what do I do plse ?

You sent 26 October 2020

Maybe best you text when somebody is available. Thank you.

Dell sent 26 October 2020

Need help finding service tag? This link can help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQKFRsaMeBU

26 October 2020

26/10/2020, 13:57

You sent 26 October 2020

I need a service rep. Or. Where do I take my machine. I can’t download a tag

Dell sent 26 October 2020

I still haven’t received your Service Tag or Express Service Code or Order Number. I’ll be able to assist you with your query as soon as I receive any of them.

You sent 26 October 2020

I don’t have any. Your just a bit I think. I gave my phone number. Text me.

You sent 26 October 2020

Oops…bot

28 October 2020

28/10/2020, 00:08

Dell sent 28 October 2020

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your recent contact to Dell Social Support. At Dell we are committed to delivering the best Customer Experience to our customers. Valuable feedback regarding your experience with Dell Social Support will help us improve our internal processes and provide better service to you. To complete the survey, please click on the web address below by 07-Nov-20. If that does not work, copy and paste the entire web address into the address field of your browser. http://del.ly/6005GCRJS This survey should take about 2 minutes to complete. We look forward to your feedback. Sincerely, The Dell Team. Results from this survey will not be used for sales purposes. Your individual responses will be combined with those from other customers and used only by Dell internal operations. Any personal information that you provide will be used and shared as described in Dell’s online Privacy Statement at www.dell.com/privacy To be removed from survey list click http://del.ly/6001GCRJx

28 October 2020

28/10/2020, 11:45

You sent 28 October 2020

But it’s very hard to get support. Telephones are not manned, bots don’t answer questions etc. Not impressed. Need help when somebody is free please.

Dell sent 28 October 2020

You sent 28 October 2020

I have service tags etc. Just never been a response before. Tag HGJYHT2

Dell sent 28 October 2020

Thank you for the information. Our records indicate that your system warranty has expired. You could reach out to our support team at https://www.dell.com/support/incidents-online/us/en/19/contactus/dynamic?ref=contactus

Dell sent 28 October 2020

Notice any discrepancy? You could check your warranty at: https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/servicetag/HGJYHT2/warranty?ref=captchasuccess For diagnostics, support articles, driver downloads, and other self-help resources, you may check out our support portal: https://www.dell.com/support/home/us/en/19/product-support/servicetag/HGJYHT2/research

You sent 28 October 2020

Machine has never worked properly. Engineer who visited checked driver update etc. No changes made. Since visit more faults resulting in total system collapse. This is dell? Never again.

2 November 2020

02/11/2020, 13:39

You sent 2 November 2020

Still waiting for a reply please

You sent 2 November 2020

Typically replies instantly? Can somebody help please.

14 December 2020 at 13:00

14/12/2020, 13:00

You sent 14 December 2020 at 13:00

Anyone here?

Dell sent 14 December 2020 at 13:00

Hello, we currently do not have dedicated support on Instagram, but don’t worry—you can get live assistance through Dell’s Facebook page or on DellCares on Twitter. Please send a private message, and we’d be glad to look into this for you. Thank you. –

Dell sent 14 December 2020 at 13:00

Dell sent 14 December 2020 at 13:05

Dell sent 14 December 2020 at 13:05

22 December 2020 at 13:16

22/12/2020, 13:16

You sent 22 December 2020 at 13:16

It’s above. Copied here again. …..I have service tags etc. Just never been a response before. Tag HGJYHT2

Dell sent 22 December 2020 at 13:16

Thank you. Your details have been submitted to one of our Resolution Experts who will be assisting you further. Any inconvenience is regretted.

You sent 22 December 2020 at 13:16

6 months without a newly purchased pc. Crazy

Dell sent 22 December 2020 at 13:48

Thank you for staying connected. We apologize for the long wait I’m Abdul Rahman, and I will be assisting you. I see that you had already contacted our phone support team regarding the Camera we will look into this for you right away. I will need your help in performing some simple steps to identify what’s causing this. Are you with the computer to perform the troubleshooting steps now?

Dell sent 22 December 2020 at 13:54

Please let me know once you are available.

You sent 22 December 2020 at 14:03

This is a mobile Abdul. I’ve just got this message. Can you Facebook me on Len Royal account. I can send files etc from there The Dell pc does not have any programs loaded. But it is here

You sent 22 December 2020 at 14:07

You sent 22 December 2020 at 14:32

Ok best if you contact me on FB Len Royal tomorrow about 10 am. Thank you.

Dell sent 22 December 2020 at 14:48

We would like to let you know as we are from the social chat technical support team, we are unable to contact you directly, I request you please contact back to us with the account you want to continue. We will glad to help you.

You sent 22 December 2020 at 14:49

Abdul. I have done that many times and I simply get a bit giving me Tel numbers

You sent 22 December 2020 at 14:50

A BOT telling me…

You sent 22 December 2020 at 14:52

I am on that account now but as usual nobody answers.

Dell sent 22 December 2020 at 14:53

We are really sorry that due to the high volume of customers reaching out to us you are not getting connected, could you please try again and check if you got connected.

You sent 22 December 2020 at 14:55

I am. Messaged and sent images. No answer.

Dell sent 22 December 2020 at 15:03

Alright, no need to worry we request you please wait for some time, or alternatively, you can continue here we will be glad to help you.

You sent 22 December 2020 at 15:07

This is just a phone. I have no way of doing anything on this. I can use a pc above. The Dell pc has no programs on it. It does have dell connect etc

You sent 22 December 2020 at 15:09

The Dell connect (dell support) just gives pages and pages to read. It’s not a live connection

Dell sent 22 December 2020 at 15:10

Alright, also there are other social platforms available, or else you can call the phone support team for further help.

You sent 22 December 2020 at 15:13

Abdul I’m really frustrated. I have put days and days of work into this pc. Please tell your boss I need somebody to contact me. Not my job to spend all my time trying to talk to a bot. Please understand. I await a contact on the FB account above, or instructions here on how you wish to carry on.

Dell sent 22 December 2020 at 15:15

We are really sorry about the situation, I do understand being at your place I would have felt the same. No need to worry we are prioritizing the case and the issue will be resolved at the earliest.

You sent 22 December 2020 at 15:18

I would be most grateful. May I suggest you see the files I sent. You will note I have produced files for the law courts. I don’t have an option unless somebody can sort out the mess. Thank you. I will wait tomorrow for contact.

Dell sent 22 December 2020 at 15:21

Alright, thanks for the confirmation. I ensure that you get to contact by the alternate account and the issue will be resolved soon.

24 December 2020 at 06:00

24/12/2020, 06:00

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 06:00

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:08

Ok.

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 06:10

Thank you for staying connected. I’m Abdul Rahman from Dell’s social media team, and I will be assisting you. I see that our team is following up with you via mails to know the status of your computer and asked to update the Window to the latest version. Let me know if you need help?

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:11

I don’t have email contact?

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:13

Also. The Dell pc is switched off? There is nothing on it. No programs etc?

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 06:14

Okay do not worry I can help you in fixing your system, I will need your help in performing some simple steps to identify what’s causing this. Are you with the computer to perform the troubleshooting steps now?

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:17

Abdul. I have spent weeks on this pc. I cannot, and do not wish to stress myself out anymore with it. I cannot understand why I have to do so much work, to get a pc working that is new. I am sick of it. I do not intend to work on it anymore.

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:18

You have a whole list of photos from me on its last tests.

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:19

Have you seen and read them?

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 06:20

I can see that last time you contacted the phone support team for the camera problem and Window, can you please let me know what you are facing problem with the computer so that I can easily help you in no time.

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:21

I sent a list of challenges. Did you get it?

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:23

I suggest you contact me by Facebook. I can give you files there again. Len Royal account (works machine I have access to)

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 06:25

Unfortunately, we will unable to DM anyone else, you can share with here right now so that I can fix it right away.

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:25

This messenger account is of no use. I don’t use messenger, it’s not secure, and I don’t give it permission to enter my files, photos, etc etc

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:25

You have to Facebook me.

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 06:27

Can you please write it here what are challenges you are facing? I’m afraid we unable to contact you on a different thread, else you contact our phone support team.

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:29

I have a compete lust backed up with photos of tests, results etc. I can give you these on Facebook. If you cannot contact me on Facebook you need to tell your superior they need to take another action.

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:30

Complete

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:31

These lists have been sent to your company many times via FB

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:33

Unfortunately your bot can’t read them, I presume. I get the same automated reply each time.

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 06:33

Have you ever contacted us through that account?

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:35

Facebook. Yes! Many many times. But nobody replies.

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 06:37

On this thread, initially on this thread, you reported that the engineer arrived but still system isn’t working properly. Can you please write the complete problems you are facing so that I can assist you in a proper way?

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:39

I have done this many times The pc is under warranty. It’s your companies job to fix it. I am sick of it. I don’t even want to see the pc anymore. I have no trust in it. You can get a list of problems from me via Facebook. Very easy to call me on FB. Call me on FB thank you

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 06:42

I understand you’d like to discuss this over the phone. As our support on Social Media is primarily through messaging, we would be unable to call you. However, If you’re comfortable to continue here, I’d be glad to help you resolve the issue.

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:44

The FB account on my FB is officialdelphilippines information technology company. The FB messenger there is a bot only.

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:46

Chatting is not going to sort out the pc. And, I am not prepared to spend another minute working on it Abdul. Sorry. I am sick of it. I have spent hours and hours on it.

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:46

FB me

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 06:48

I definitely understand your frustration, Let me help you with the contact details to get in touch with our phone support team. Contact details: 180016010061 (Toll Free) 24×7

You sent 24 December 2020 at 06:56

No. I am not running around for your company anymore. Your company has three options to help. FB me, which a huge company like yours must have the ability to do. Or, give me a customer complaints email for my solicitor so I can take a court action. Or, return pc yet again. Please don’t tell me your company doesn’t have the ability to FB me via the Len Royal account (an office pc where I would have contact) Abdul. I realise you are a worker. But your company needs to do something. I am not an employee for you to use as a worker. I have worked on it enough.

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 06:59

If there was an option to DM you on another account then I could have done it long back, please try again understand we do not have the option to change the thread, I kindly request you to continue here so that I can fix all your problems and turn around your experience.

You sent 24 December 2020 at 07:01

The other FB messenger (Len Royal) is open and I have sent hello again. I have also said hi via the create post

You sent 24 December 2020 at 07:04

There are 35 images for you to see on that FB messenger account

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 07:05

Is it possible to share it here else you contact us on WhatsApp.

You sent 24 December 2020 at 07:06

This is a phone. I don’t have files etc here

You sent 24 December 2020 at 07:07

I don’t have whatsapp

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 07:11

Okay I understand, please write your problem briefly here, or else you contact our phone support team if you aren’t comfortable here.

You sent 24 December 2020 at 07:12

You have the options above. Which one do you wish to take ?

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 07:13

Sorry I didn’t catch that.

You sent 24 December 2020 at 07:16

You have the only three options that I think you can take written above. What would you like to do ? (FB, complaints dept email for solicitor, or return machine again.) I don’t know any other options. For me, FB is easiest

You sent 24 December 2020 at 07:18

I have to go. I have a works dinner to attend. Leave a message please.

Dell sent 24 December 2020 at 07:19

I’m here to assist you, neither we can call nor contact you on a different thread and I’m afraid we do not have any Mail options, and unfortunately, we wouldn’t be able to offer a replacement as the nature of the issue does not qualify for one. Also, the system has crossed the return period. But don’t worry, I’m prioritizing this case and will ensure to turn around this experience for you by resolving the issue at the earliest.

25 December 2020 at 07:20

25/12/2020, 07:20

Dell sent 25 December 2020 at 07:20

We did not hear any response from your end. Feel free to drop in a message here if you need any help.

25 December 2020 at 12:28

25/12/2020, 12:28

You sent 25 December 2020 at 12:28

Photos sent

Dell sent 25 December 2020 at 12:30

Hey, thanks for the reply, I’m Abdul Rahman and I will be assisting you. May I know where you had shared the photos?

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:08

You didn’t get? I guess not. I tried send from pc. Didn’t work.

Dell sent 25 December 2020 at 13:09

Yeah, we didn’t get any photos here.

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:09

I will take pc back to octagon.

Dell sent 25 December 2020 at 13:11

So I guess you aren’t available with the system?

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:14

lets please get this right. You are not available on the PC. Your using my phone and this transferred phone to another working PC. You have not contacted through the Dell support on FB and you are not connected to the faulty PC.

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:16

files sent from PC again.They all show as being delivered

Dell sent 25 December 2020 at 13:17

Sure, I will be waiting for that.

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:17

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:19

Files too large maybe

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:19

Dell sent 25 December 2020 at 13:22

Give me some time to read this message.

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:24

There are over 30 photos. For some reason you only got 2

Dell sent 25 December 2020 at 13:26

Thanks for waiting If I understood correctly the overall concern is related to the performance of a laptop and I understand the previous support wasn’t pleasant. Rest I can assure you that we can help you to resolve all your problems with the system. We need your help in performing some troubleshooting, can you please let us know when you will be available with the system?

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:33

1. The challenge is I got the laptop it did not run properly. Much data was lost as the machine kept collapsing. One of your engineers inspected the system. Found nothing. You then voided the warranty. You then corrected the warranty. The system was examined further by me and found to have a faulty hard drive. The machine was returned to you. You fixed the hard drive. BUT!! the machine then had a Memory failure and a webcam failure. As a result the machine cannot be used because the data would/probably be lost again. We have never been able to use the machine.

Dell sent 25 December 2020 at 13:37

So currently it doesn’t power on and how you identified a memory failure?

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:41

As a result letters and details are being produced for our solicitors, because we are told you will not replace it, you say there is only 4/5 months left on the warranty now, the machine has never worked, many days lost work have happened, data has been lost and it has cost too much in time to carry on working on the PC for you. There should be no need for all this hardship, loss in time, work effort etc. Our object was to change all PCs to Dell and stop buying Chinese products. Obviously this is not working.

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:43

It powers on The Photos show all this, testes and results carried out etc. Its xmas day Im going to spend time with my family. With great respect you work it out, because I just cannot afford the time and stress any more.

Dell sent 25 December 2020 at 13:45

I understand your frustration and your loss, I can help you in resolving these problems remotely and if it leads to any service call then definitely will honour you the onsite service as well.

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:54

Once again I do not mean to be rude, BUT! don’t make false promises. You can’t help in resolving these issues. 1. You dont have the PC, it has to be returned. 2. You wont/can’t operate the remote dell system. 3. You won’t contact via FBI, 4. I cannot waste time anymore, and 5. You must remember I am not your employee to fix your problems.

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:54

FB = facebook

You sent 25 December 2020 at 13:56

Enjoy whats left of xmas day.

Dell sent 25 December 2020 at 14:00

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

You sent 25 December 2020 at 14:35

Dell sent 25 December 2020 at 14:38

Hi, thanks for staying connected, as I see you have shared the images we are reviewing the images.

You sent 25 December 2020 at 14:39

Machine will be returned via octagon.

Dell sent 25 December 2020 at 14:42

We are really sorry we are unable to understand, COuld you please elaborate on where will it be returned?

You sent 25 December 2020 at 14:47

The machine was purchased from Octagon. They will return it to you. I am closing this PC now to spend time with family.

Dell sent 25 December 2020 at 14:50

Alright, are you in contact with the octagon team?

26 December 2020 at 05:57

26/12/2020, 05:57

You sent 26 December 2020 at 05:57

Machine back with Octagon.

Dell sent 26 December 2020 at 06:31

Allow me for 2-3 minutes.

Dell sent 26 December 2020 at 06:31

Could you please let me know are you facing any issues with the system?

27 December 2020 at 04:32

27/12/2020, 04:32

You sent 27 December 2020 at 04:32

The system has been returned to you. It needs you to look at it and make a decision on what you should do about all the problems and the customer. Please let us know at your ealiest. Thank you.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 04:37

(Earliest)

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 05:13

Allow me for 2-3 minutes. While I check with the resources and get back to you.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 05:21

I am working on it please stay connected.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 05:29

Could you please let me know have you return the system to the depot?

27 December 2020 at 06:39

27/12/2020, 06:39

You sent 27 December 2020 at 06:39

Read above. It will help you. You will see the unit has been returned to Dell sales at Octagon to return to you

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 06:54

I have reviewed your case and there is no service was raised to pick the system.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 07:20

Then I suggest you do it.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 07:22

I dont think your reading the history. Read the photos, see the problems on the PC since you mended the hard drive. I have to keep saying the same thing over and over again.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 07:26

I understand your concern. We request you to contact the Octagon team and check whether they have processed a request or not.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 07:28

I have never had a request to contact them. In any case I don’t need to contact them again. It’s a Dell pc. I am awaiting your test, result and action on my case.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 07:30

This machine was purchased now 6+ months ago and could never be used. Read the case. Stopping warranty etc etc

You sent 27 December 2020 at 07:30

Please sort it out.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 07:44

I am really sorry for the delayed response. I am working on it please stay connected.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 07:58

I have reviewed your case and found that after the service was completed, you’re facing an issue with the webcam, memory failure, and windows installation, for this you have returned this system to the Octagon team to look further. I am correct?

You sent 27 December 2020 at 08:13

Yes. Together with issue of giving a full guarantee, full machine support, updates etc.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 08:15

I did not return the machine to Octagon to look at. They were instructed to give it to you. They do not have my permission to look at a machine that you are responsible for. That is your responsibility.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 08:16

Thank you.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 08:37

Thank you for acknowledging.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 08:44

Could you please let me know are you with the computer right now?

You sent 27 December 2020 at 08:47

Sir. Please. How many more times. The machine was given to Octagon to return to you. Please read the history.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 08:48

I would like to inform you that in the above message you have mentioned that you did not return the machine to the Octagon team. I am correct?

27 December 2020 at 09:53

27/12/2020, 09:53

You sent 27 December 2020 at 09:53

It says I did not return TO LOOK AT (examine) !!!!!!! That means. They were instructed ONLY to give it to you.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 09:53

Please get somebody who speaks English or can use Google translator.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 09:56

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you, I understand how important this is for you, and I assure you that I’m doing my best to resolve this as soon as possible.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 09:57

Thank you.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 10:20

Thank you for staying connected. I would like you to inform that at one point you’re stating that you have given the system to the Octagon team to examine, please let me know do you have a system with you or the system with the Octagon team, as we haven’t received any information from the Octagon.

27 December 2020 at 11:53

27/12/2020, 11:53

You sent 27 December 2020 at 11:53

The system is with Octagon.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 11:55

It was not given for them to examine. It was for them to return it to you.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 11:57

Thank you for the information.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 11:58

Octagon is on mobile phone number +63 998 760 5297

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 12:02

Please allow me a few minutes.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 12:04

Please. Please please. Get somebody who can read English history above and take an action.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 12:05

I am seriously thinking of publishing this. It’s disgusting.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 12:19

Thank you for your time and patience , I regret delay and I understand that you got the PC which have issues.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 12:19

We can help you in isolating issues and help you in replacement if found any hardware related issues.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 12:19

Before that I would like to isolate whether the issues are with the software or Hardware.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 12:20

Look at the photos ABOVE. You have a complete record of tests.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 12:21

As per the previous interactions, I understand that the computer have several software issues, we can help in resolving those issues by accessing the computer remotely

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 12:22

Hi, You are receiving this message as we haven’t heard from you in the past 24 hours. Do write back to us with the details / an update as discussed in our previous interaction, so that we can take this further. Also, if we do not receive a response from you, the case will be archived. In order to re-open the case, you may get back to us at your convenience. We’re available 24/7

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 12:24

I apologize for the above statement, it is an automated message.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 12:24

OMG. How many more times. I dont have the PC. and! Its YOUR JOB TO PUT IT RIGHT. It is not MY job.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 12:25

Yes, I understand your point, please let me know if the system is with so that we will take the remote access and try to resolve this for you.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 12:28

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 12:29

Please allow me a few minutes to go through the above picture and help you accordingly.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 12:31

Please sort a) The pc. b) The warenty time c) The correct support time etc. Deal with Your sellers Octagon. Not me. I am not your engineer.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 12:32

Please sort a) The pc. b) The waranty time c) The correct support time etc. Deal with Your sellers Octagon. Not me. I am not your engineer.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 12:32

Please allow me a couple of minutes.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 12:38

Please let ,me know if you have system to work on this.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 12:44

Please sort a) The pc with DELL ENGINEERS. b) The waranty time with DELL MANAGEMENT c) The correct support time with DELL MANAGEMENT etc. Get the PC from your sellers Octagon. I am not your engineer. Octagon is on mobile phone number +63 998 760 5297

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 12:50

I apologize we do not have option to contact Octagon, however if the system is with them , they will help you in resolving this.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 12:51

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 12:59

I really understand your concern and I would like to help you in resolving this. As we are from chat support we are unable to contact them. However, please respond to us when you have the system with you to help you in resolving this.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 13:00

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 13:04

I would like to help you in resolving this. However, please respond to us when you have the system with you to help you in resolving this.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 13:09

How many more times. The pc has to be taken back to Dell to sort out. The issue cannot be sorted out by a company that just sells your machines.

You sent 27 December 2020 at 13:10

Goodnight. I have to sleep.

Dell sent 27 December 2020 at 13:25

Have a good night! I’m sure it must’ve been a long day. We can take this further when you’re available.

28 December 2020 at 10:12

28/12/2020, 10:12

Dell sent 28 December 2020 at 10:12

This is a gentle reminder to respond with a “Hi” or “Hello” within every 24 hours to avoid the case getting auto closed.

You sent 28 December 2020 at 11:09

What’s the point. You cant help. I’ve told you, you should report the issue to management

Dell sent 28 December 2020 at 11:12

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Dell sent 28 December 2020 at 11:20

Could you please share the reference number that you have submitted the laptop to Octagon?

28 December 2020 at 12:32

28/12/2020, 12:32

You sent 28 December 2020 at 12:32

I think its SN;HGJYHT2 but that is the tag number. The Order Slip number is 206151. However, there telephone number is in the list above. I suggest you phone them at Robinsons Ref Number. BCLD4

You sent 28 December 2020 at 12:37

You sent 28 December 2020 at 12:37

Copy as you can see is not very clear.

Dell sent 28 December 2020 at 12:37

I apologize for the delay in response.

Dell sent 28 December 2020 at 12:51

I request you to please contact them as the system is with Octagon.

You sent 28 December 2020 at 13:11

I refuse to get dragged into another pointless discussion.

Dell sent 28 December 2020 at 13:18

Thank you for staying connected. I’m Najeeb, and I will be assisting you. .

Dell sent 28 December 2020 at 13:18

I request you to please contact us when the system is with you? We can help you in providing the required troubleshooting when the system is with you?

You sent 28 December 2020 at 13:20

Najeeb I don’t need any more of the last 7 months hassle. All the details are above. I have nothing new to tell you. Read above. It’s all there. I don’t have the pc.

Dell sent 28 December 2020 at 13:22

I apologize we do not have the option to contact Octagon, however, if the system is with them, they will help you in resolving https://dell.to/3aLXb1s I request you to please contact the respective dealer.

29 December 2020 at 02:04

29/12/2020, 02:04

You sent 29 December 2020 at 02:04

Once again. It’s not just a pc problem. The pc, never used isn’t supported anymore and the warranty only 3 months left. For a machine that hasn’t worked since purchase. Disgusting. Don’t tell me you don’t have a means to report this.

Dell sent 29 December 2020 at 02:08

We are really sorry, we can understand your concern, we do not have the option to contact Octagon, however, if the system is with them, Please contact the respective dealer for further assistance.

29 December 2020 at 13:59

29/12/2020, 13:59

Dell sent 29 December 2020 at 13:59

Greetings! I’m Abdul Rahman from the Dell social media team, I see that you had submitted your system to Octagon Computer Superstore for repair. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please note we will unable to contact the third-party repair team for status I kindly request you to check the status and also if you could get the system back then we can help you in fixing your problem. Let us know when you can capture the system back so that we can take our next action accordingly. Thank you.

30 December 2020 at 13:35

30/12/2020, 13:35

Dell sent 30 December 2020 at 13:35

You sent 30 December 2020 at 13:50

Dell sent 30 December 2020 at 14:22

Thanks for staying connected. I see that you had submitted your system to Octagon Computer Superstore for repair. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please note we will unable to contact the third-party repair team for status I kindly request you to check the status and also if you could get the system back then we can help you in fixing your problem.

30 December 2020 at 15:43

30/12/2020, 15:43

You sent 30 December 2020 at 15:43

The machine is 7months since purchased and never worked. It’s unsupported now and the warranty is running out.. You cannot help with that. The point is that I have paid for a new machine that is unsupported and I have no faith in it anymore. My second point is your comication system is rigged. You company hides from giving anything more than technical support. Disgusting.

Dell sent 30 December 2020 at 15:49

We can help you by providing the required troubleshooting when the system is with you.

You sent 30 December 2020 at 15:51

Can you read what I wrote! What’s your mother language?

Dell sent 30 December 2020 at 15:57

We are sorry for the inconvenience, I completely understand your concern, Please note we will unable to contact the third-party repair team for status. if you could get the system back then we can help you in fixing your problem.

You sent 30 December 2020 at 15:59

I am waiting for you to report the issue to your manager who can telephone me and tell me what you intend to do. I know you can do this. And so does my solicitor.

You sent 30 December 2020 at 16:00

I said…….Can you read what I wrote! What’s your mother language?

Dell sent 30 December 2020 at 16:02

Please confirm that is the system is with you or Octagon Computer Superstore.

You sent 30 December 2020 at 16:03

It was given to Octagon to give to Dell. I don’t know where it is now.

You sent 30 December 2020 at 16:04

What is your mother language?

You sent 30 December 2020 at 16:05

You are refusing to answer any of the points I mention. Why?

Dell sent 30 December 2020 at 16:14

I’m extremely sorry, We are not authorized to share personal information in the chat.

You sent 30 December 2020 at 16:18

It’s not personal information. … I said .. The machine is 7months since purchased and never worked. It’s unsupported now and the warranty is running out.. You cannot help with that. The point is that I have paid for a new machine that is unsupported and I have no faith in it anymore. My second point is your communication system is rigged. You’re company hides from giving anything more than technical support. Disgusting. With regards to language I am a linguistics professor, I may be able to help you. You do have a manager, and you do have contact.

Dell sent 30 December 2020 at 16:23

We are sorry for the inconvenience, Please confirm that is the system is with you or at Octagon Computer Superstore.

You sent 30 December 2020 at 16:26

Read above … It tells you. You’re not answering complaints and requests

Dell sent 30 December 2020 at 16:44

Hi Joey, I’m Shireen, one of the Supervisors at Dell Social Media Support. Rufus brought this case to my attention. I’ve reviewed your journey with us and I apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. Request you to share proper inputs for us to identify the exact point if failure.

You sent 30 December 2020 at 16:48

Hi Shireen. Thank you for trying to help. What exactly can I help you with. I presume you have read my challenges.

You sent 30 December 2020 at 16:51

Or better still maybe we could discuss it tomorrow. It’s very late. 1245 in the morning here.

Dell sent 30 December 2020 at 16:52

You have a good night! I’m sure it must’ve been a long day. We can take this further when you’re available.

You sent 30 December 2020 at 16:53

Thank you. I look forward in trying to sort it all out. Goodnight/morning.

Dell sent 30 December 2020 at 16:54

You’re Welcome.

31 December 2020 at 03:23

31/12/2020, 03:23

You sent 31 December 2020 at 03:23

Morning Shireen. I am available when your free. Thank you.

Dell sent 31 December 2020 at 04:22

Thank you for staying connected. I’m sai ram, and I will be assisting you.

You sent 31 December 2020 at 04:36

Hi Sai. I have an appointment with Shireen. She can call me when she is free.

Dell sent 31 December 2020 at 05:04

I understand you’d like to discuss this over the phone. However, as our support on Social Media is primarily through messaging, we would be unable to call you. If you’re comfortable to continue here, I’d be glad to help you resolve the issue. Otherwise, I can help you with the contact details to get in touch with our phone support team.

You sent 31 December 2020 at 05:17

? I didnt mention the phone? I am just letting your supervisor know I am here when she is free.

Dell sent 31 December 2020 at 05:23

Currently, Shireen is not available to continue troubleshooting I will help you in resolving the issue could you please confirm are you available with the system right now?

You sent 31 December 2020 at 05:25

You have not read the scripts above. You havnt got a clue what you are talking about. I have been through this, many many times. I will wait for your supervisor.

Dell sent 31 December 2020 at 05:28

Please allow me 3-4 minutes to review the case.

Dell sent 31 December 2020 at 05:47

As checked the case details you are requesting for a whole unit replacement and you gave the system to the retailer(Octagon).

You sent 31 December 2020 at 06:18

Yes. Maam. The unit is out of date. It isnt supported any more and it has never worked properly. The warranty was also out of date shortly after purchase, and although renewed it gives little faith on why it ran out. I honestly have no trust in the machine and have had to waste days and days working on it. We just want a machine that is reliable to use without the nightmare of constant loss of data and operational without having to wait for it’s memory to ‘catch up’. This would benefit both parties, save expensive court fees and adverse publicity. It would be no more, and no less expected of any company. I trust you understand this in the best of faith for both sides.

Dell sent 31 December 2020 at 06:23

I agree that the issues you’re currently facing are not acceptable at all. If I were you, I’d also feel the same. Unfortunately, we wouldn’t be able to offer a replacement as the nature of the issue does not qualify for one. Also, as per records the system has crossed the return period. But don’t worry, I’m prioritizing this case and will ensure to turn around this experience for you by resolving the issue at the earliest.

You sent 31 December 2020 at 06:24

The second part…. Yes. The machine was given to Octagon the second time for them to give it to yourselves. You will have seen it had memory failures, webcam failures, drivers that could not be updated and windows incorrectly installed together with required drivers that are not compatable. I dont know where the machine is now. I trust this halps.

Dell sent 31 December 2020 at 06:28

As you have submitted the system in the octagon retailer store if the system was with you we would have helped you out in troubleshooting the issues reported I request you to please contact the octagon retailer store.

You sent 31 December 2020 at 06:28

I Thank you and look forward to hearing what your company decides to do about this case. Bearing in mind I have never been able to use this machine and it was purchased circa 7 months ago. I will put my solicitor ‘on hold’. Thank you once again.

You sent 31 December 2020 at 06:30

I dont wish to go back to technical issues with the machine. They are not the issue now.

Dell sent 31 December 2020 at 06:34

You are Welcome.

1 January at 07:21

1 Jan 2021, 07:21

Dell sent 1 January at 07:21

1 January at 11:07

1 Jan 2021, 11:07

You sent 1 January at 11:07

Dell sent 1 January at 11:12

Please let us know once you are available with the system so that we can perform some troubleshooting steps and replace the faulty part.

1 January at 12:32

1 Jan 2021, 12:32

You sent 1 January at 12:32

Get briefed by your supervisor.

Dell sent 1 January at 12:36

We will help you out in troubleshooting the issues once when the system is with you.

2 January at 06:04

2 Jan 2021, 06:04

You sent 2 January at 06:04

Dell sent 2 January at 06:08

Could you please let me know are you with the computer to perform the troubleshooting steps now?

You sent 2 January at 06:14

Get briefed by your supervisor.

Dell sent 2 January at 06:18

I am really sorry I didn’t get you?

2 January at 07:38

2 Jan 2021, 07:38

Dell sent 2 January at 07:38

You are receiving this message as we haven’t heard from you in the past few hours. Do write to us when you’re available so that we can continue working toward a resolution. Also, if we do not hear from you within 24 hours from your last message, the case will get auto-archived. To re-open the case, you may get back to us at your convenience. We’re available 24/7!

You sent 2 January at 08:31

Im waiting for a reply from your supervisor. I was asked to wait. It will take a few days I guess. I do not have the machine. It has been returned. Thank you.

Dell sent 2 January at 08:51

Sorry for this inconvenience caused to you. I see that you have requested to wants to speak with the supervisor. I’m checking the details please allow me a moment to check it.

You sent 2 January at 08:52

1. Thats not what I asked.

Dell sent 2 January at 08:56

Could you please elaborate on the exact issue that you are facing with your system?

2 January at 10:24

2 Jan 2021, 10:24

You sent 2 January at 10:24

Read the history and speak with your supervisor. I am not going through it all again and again.

Dell sent 2 January at 10:31

As you have requested for the whole unit replacement but as per records the system has crossed the return period. But don’t worry, I’m prioritizing this case and will ensure to turn around this experience for you by resolving the issue at the earliest.

You sent 2 January at 10:32

I have that message maybe 10 times. Thank you.

Dell sent 2 January at 10:36

I understand your concern and sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

2 January at 14:04

2 Jan 2021, 14:04

Dell sent 2 January at 14:04

Sorry for the delay in response Could you please let me know are you with the computer to perform the troubleshooting steps now so that we can continue?

3 January at 09:46

3 Jan 2021, 09:46

Dell sent 3 January at 09:46

3 January at 11:27

3 Jan 2021, 11:27

You sent 3 January at 11:27

You sent 3 January at 11:27

Dell sent 3 January at 11:29

Thank you for keeping the case is active.

4 January at 10:09

4 Jan 2021, 10:09

Dell sent 4 January at 10:09

You sent 4 January at 10:53

You sent 4 January at 10:54

Dell sent 4 January at 10:55

Thank you for keeping the case is active. Could you please let me know are you with the computer to perform the troubleshooting steps now so that we can continue?

5 January at 02:48

5 Jan 2021, 02:48

You sent 5 January at 02:48

Dell sent 5 January at 02:50

Thanks for reaching out to us. I’m Parvez from the Dell Social Media team. Please let me know are you with the computer to perform the troubleshooting steps now so that we can continue?

You sent 5 January at 02:59

Parvez, I am on hold for your supervisor. I dont have a machine to check. I have been asked to wait here for an answer. You cannot help. Thank you.

Dell sent 5 January at 03:05

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, Joey. I request you to please wait. Once we get the update we will inform you. Thank you.

5 January at 22:48

5 Jan 2021, 22:48

You sent 5 January at 22:48

Dell sent 5 January at 22:52

7 January at 01:02

Thurs 01:02

You sent 7 January at 01:02

Dell sent 7 January at 01:07

7 January at 02:37

Thurs 02:37

You sent 7 January at 02:37

Dell sent 7 January at 02:43

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. However, I request you to please let us know if you are with the system so that we can continue the troubleshooting. Thank you.

7 January at 05:06

Thurs 05:06

Dell sent 7 January at 05:06

Greetings from Dell, I’m Abdul Rahman from the Dell social media team. I thank you for your patience and time, I see that you have already submitted your system to the retailer for repair and as informed earlier we can help only if you get the system back from the store and I can assure you that we can fix it and turn around your experience but without system, I’m afraid we will unable to resolve your concern. I kindly request you to please contact the store and check the system status if it’s repaired then we will be glad to hear that if not then do not worry we will prioritize this case resolve all the problems which you are facing with the system and I will be closely monitoring this case to ensure that there no delays. Looking forward to getting a reply from you. Thanks, Rahman

You sent 7 January at 05:26

Rahmab, I am on hold for your supervisor. I dont have a machine to check. I have been asked to wait here for an answer. You cannot help. Thank you.

You sent 7 January at 05:27

n

Dell sent 7 January at 05:33

I’m sorry about the inconvenience. I am as eager as you to have this resolved as soon as possible. Hence, I’m prioritizing the case and involving my supervisor. They will get in touch with you as soon as they have reviewed your case.

Dell sent 7 January at 06:04

Hi Joey! My name is Mansoor, one of the floor supervisors with Dell Technical Support Team. This case was brought to my attention by Shital. I have reviewed your case and I understand that you are requesting for a system replacement. I also see that you have contacted the retailer for resolution and your system is at the Octagon. In order to help you with the proper resolution, I would suggest you to get the system from Octagon so that we can perform troubleshooting steps and help you with the best possible resolution available. As far as your system is with Octagon, we couldn’t be able to help you further. You can also check with the retailer if they could help you with the proper resolution. Please feel free to approach us once you get the system from Octagon. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Regards, Mansoor Dell Social Media Team.

You sent 7 January at 06:13

Dear Mansoor. Octagon have already been given the machine to return to you. They know and have a legal letter about this. The machine has had too many problems, cost too much in time and loss of date. The machine has to be replaced.

You sent 7 January at 06:13

data

Dell sent 7 January at 06:20

I understand your concern. I really apologize for the inconvenience caused. Let me see what best I can do to fix the issue for you. Could you please tell what is the exact issue that you’re facing with the laptop? Also, I would like to inform you the replacement will not be possible we will try to resolve the issue.

You sent 7 January at 06:20

There are many letters, actions etc but nothing seems to be done by Dell. I feel I am being ‘pushed’ to the side as an unwanted problem. to brief you on the case to date. The solicitor was put on hold pending a reply from Dell. No reply has been forthcoming. A brief history is here …..

You sent 7 January at 06:20

Dell sent 7 January at 06:26

Joey, I will help you in resolving the issue May I know Are you with the laptop now?

You sent 7 January at 06:26

That is a brief history. There are many other documents / history available. There is no confidence in the machine anymore. We cannot afford the time and loss in ongoing challeges. The loss of data each time is frustrating, time consuming and costly. In 8 months, there has still been nothing decided by Dell.

Dell sent 7 January at 06:28

I understand your concern Could you please tell me that Are you with the laptop now to continue the troubleshooting?

You sent 7 January at 06:29

The laptop was given to Octagon for return to Dell. We have absolutely no wish to ever start troubleshooting on the machine again.

You sent 7 January at 06:30

We want a replacement mahine and if this is not forthcoming the solicitor will be told to continue the case.

Dell sent 7 January at 06:32

I would like to inform you get the system from Octagon so that we can perform troubleshooting steps and help you with the best possible resolution available. As far as your system is with Octagon, we couldn’t be able to help you further. You can also check with the retailer if they could help you with the proper resolution. Also, I would like to inform you that the system replacement is not possible.

You sent 7 January at 06:33

You are not reading the text sent. Read the text above please.

You sent 7 January at 06:36

If a system replacement is not possible the court action will continue and the case will be reported as a warning to others that Dell Philippines has some moral challenges. This machine has never been usable. It has never worked.

You sent 7 January at 06:37

It has also been held by Dell for 6 months of this time. waiting for a hardrive to be replaced.

Dell sent 7 January at 06:39

I’m sorry for this inconvenience caused to you Rest assured, I’m prioritizing this case and will ensure to turn around this experience for you by resolving the issue at the earliest.

You sent 7 January at 06:43

Dell sent 7 January at 06:52

I’m sorry for this I’m prioritizing this case and will ensure to turn around this experience for you by resolving the issue at the earliest. Please let me know are you available right now to continue troubleshooting.

8 January at 08:30

Fri 08:30

Dell sent 8 January at 08:30

Good day, This is Rahman from the Dell social media team. As discussed with my manager please get the system back from the store for troubleshooting so that we can take this case towards a resolution. We will be achieving this case temporarily if in case you need any help, you can simply send a message and the case would be reopened. Thanks, Rahman

8 January at 12:10

Fri 12:10

You sent 8 January at 12:10

Rahman. Read the notes and understand. …….. Thank you. I will wait no longer than one more week. After that I will tell my solicitor and PR to continue taking proceedings.

You sent 8 January at 12:11

Thursday next week.

Dell sent 8 January at 12:13

Sorry for this inconvenience caused to you. But please get the system back from the store for troubleshooting so that we can isolate the issue and fix it.

You sent 8 January at 12:39

The system is already returned to you. Read the notes. We are waiting for an answer.

Dell sent 8 January at 12:41

8 January at 18:15

Fri 18:15

Dell sent 8 January at 18:15

Thank you for contacting Dell Technologies Social Support. Dell is committed to delivering the best Customer Experience to its customers. Your feedback will help improve our internal processes and provide better service. Refer below on how Dell uses your personal information. To complete survey, please click on the link below by 18-Jan-21 or copy the link and paste into your web browser. http://del.ly/6003Hn3WN Sincerely, The Dell Technologies Team Results from this survey will not be used for sales purposes. Your responses will be combined with those from others and used by Dell to improve services and operations. Dell, and/or its designated service providers, may contact you for additional feedback. Personal information you provide will be used and shared per Dell’s online Privacy Statement: http://dell.to/privacy-policy To be removed from survey list click http://del.ly/6004Hn3W4

9 January at 04:48

Sat 04:48

You sent 9 January at 04:48

Dell sent 9 January at 04:48

How may I help you today?

10 January at 09:31

Sun 09:31

Dell sent 10 January at 09:31

Hi, I’m Dayanand, one of the Supervisors at Dell Social Media Support. I’ve reviewed this case, and first of all, I’d like to apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. I’m also sorry that our support did not reach your expectations. However, your feedback is valuable to us, and we’ll be working on these areas to improve our services.

You sent 10 January at 09:46

Legal proceedings continue on Thursday if you have not resolved this case by then. Thank you.

Dell sent 10 January at 09:51

Thank you for staying connected. I’m Fayaz, and I will be assisting you, we will make sure to improve our services, thank you for your patience and value your time.

11 January at 03:45

Mon 03:45

You sent 11 January at 03:45

Dell sent 11 January at 03:55

Thank you for staying connected. I’m Fayaz, and I will be assisting you.

Dell sent 11 January at 03:55

Let me check the details to update you.

Dell sent 11 January at 03:55

It is taking longer time then expected request you to stay connected.

Dell sent 11 January at 04:02

Thank you for staying connected.

Dell sent 11 January at 04:09

I will be escalating your Issue to get resolved.

You sent 11 January at 04:13

Dell sent 11 January at 04:15

Thank you for your patience, have a good day.

11 January at 23:56

Mon 23:56

You sent 11 January at 23:56

Dell sent Yesterday at 00:45

Thank you for keeping the case active.

Dell sent Yesterday at 00:45

Dear Valued Customer, We recently sent you a message inviting you to participate in a brief on-line survey about your recent experience with Dell Social Support regarding Service Tag: HGJYHT2. If you have not completed the survey, we want to let you know that it is not too late to participate. To complete the survey, please click on the web address below by 19-Jan-21. If that does not work, copy and paste the entire web address into the address field of your browser. http://del.ly/6003Hn3WN This survey should take about 2 minutes to complete. We look forward to your feedback. Sincerely, The Dell Team. Results from this survey will not be used for sales purposes. Your individual responses will be combined with those from other customers and used only by Dell internal operations. Any personal information that you provide will be used and shared as described in Dell’s online Privacy Statement at www.dell.com/privacy To be removed from survey list click http://del.ly/6004Hn3W4

Yesterday at 13:17

Tues 13:17

You sent Yesterday at 13:17

May I remind you that Thursday is not far away. I have tried very hard to be sensible about this issue, But I have never had a working PC since I purchased a Dell back in May 2020. If the issue is not solved by Thursday you leave no alternative than to continue taking legal proceeding as dicussed and publish a warning to all of what can happen if you buy from Dell Philippines. It is not my wish, but my duty to warn others. Thank you.

Dell sent Yesterday at 13:20

You sent Yesterday at 13:24

Please read the history before you speak. This is not a repair problem. It has gone beyond that. I have still not recieved an answer back from your supervisor as promised. The facts will be published on Thursday.

Dell sent Yesterday at 13:27

You sent Yesterday at 13:52

READ THE THISTORY >>>>>>>>>

Dell sent Yesterday at 14:12

Let me go through the conversation and get back o you.

Dell sent Yesterday at 14:21

Sorry for the delayed response, I have checked the case, I request you to please contact us when the system is with you we can try to help you out in performing the troubleshooting when the system is with you.

You sent Yesterday at 14:33

Your not reading the history. Get a supervisor

Dell sent Yesterday at 14:37

Please wait as I’m transferring the case to my supervisor.

You sent Yesterday at 14:41

Dell sent Yesterday at 14:42

Dell sent Yesterday at 15:01

Hi, I’m Shireen, one of the Supervisors at Dell Social Media Support. Rufus brought this case to my attention. I’ve reviewed your journey with our support team, and I apologize for the inconvenience you’ve experienced. Could you confirm weather the system is with you now to isolate the issue, so that we can check and help you with the same. Thanks for your time and patience. Best regards, Shireen Supervisor Dell Social Media Team

You sent Yesterday at 15:02

Shirleen. The machine is either with you or Dell. Let me bring you up to date.

Dell sent Yesterday at 15:10

Could you please confirm for us that are you with the system?

You sent Yesterday at 15:14

1. The machine was purchased in May 2020. It didnt work properly. 2. A Dell Engineer inspected the machine and found nothing wrong. 3. We had the machine inspected and found its slow running, jerky operation and total collapses was due to a faulty hard drive. 4. Dell replaced the hard drive. It took nearly 6 months to return the machine. 5. When the machine was returned it was still not right and therefore inspected ourselves. It had memory faults, webcam faults, windows faults, was no longer supported and dell cancelled the warranty. 6. Many days and days of work had been spent on the machine and much data was lost. There was no confidence in the machine, it was out of date, not supported and had many faults. We demanded a new machine. 7. After many many times to try and contact dell we put onto you. 8. We were promised an answer and stopped court proceedings and PR actions until this coming thursday. 9. It is now almost eight months since day of purchase. Dells customer service is non-existent, personally, I am totally disgusted. This is a brief account only. There are many other challeges in the 7-8months.

Dell sent Yesterday at 15:20

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. I completely understand your concern, But we need to run the troubleshooting and isolate the issue.

You sent Yesterday at 15:25

Your not reading the text. We want the machine replaced. Hence the court case.

Dell sent Yesterday at 15:29

I understand your concern, but without troubleshooting, we cannot isolate the issue. We request you please contact us when the system is with you we can try to help you out in performing the troubleshooting when the system is with you.

You sent Yesterday at 15:32

Your not reading the text. Read what it says please….. This is a copy of the official letter sent to Dell. ………………..

You sent Yesterday at 15:32

To Dell Philippines and Octagon, Robertson’s place, Lacson Street, Bacolod city. Dear Sirs, I bring, once again to your attention, the information requiring action on your behalf due to the circumstances surrounding Dell Computer; Express Service Code 38006280614,Service Tag: HGJYHT2, Updated warranty; Premium Support • Expires 28 MAY 2021 purchased on 29th May 2020 at Octagon Robinson’s Place, Lacson Street, Bacolod City 1.The machine was purchased in good faith, but did not perform as expected. There were obviously problems with the PC. It ran slowly, it’s operation was jerky and the machine collapsed on several occasions. Data was lost. 2.The machine was self checked and found to have an abundance of ‘out of date drivers’, both Dell drivers and Windows. After several days of downloading and checking, the machine was still running slow, it was ‘jerky’ in operation and still crashing. 3.Dell technical department checked the machine, confirmed the client had upgraded all necessary drivers and stated there was nothing wrong with the machine. The machine continued to run extremely slow, not running smooth and still crashing. Much data and valuable time was lost on this machine, instead of it carrying out a working function. In short, it was unusable, and was costing valuable time and money in trying to get it to work properly. 4. Due to the machine still not operating properly, and a lack in ability of Dell engineers to sort out the problem it was inspected using diagnostic tools available and was found to have a faulty hard drive. 5.The machine was returned to Dell who confirmed the hard drive was broken and they replaced it. 6. The machine was returned to the client circa 6 months later but Dell put a block on the machines warranty. In short they stated the warranty was void. As a result, no further assistance was offered by Dell. Communications were all but impossible (telephone calls were not answered. Dell’s Facebook staff refused to help because they stated the machine was out of warranty. The Dell diagnostic tools were also unusable because the program stated the machines warranty was finished). 7. The client had no option but to have the machine inspected again. The following faults were found. A) There were several problems surrounding the machines memory functions. B) There many problems found with the machines web-cam function and C) there were also problems found with the incorrect loading of windows and its settings. At this point, inspection was halted and the machine was once again returned to Dell for replacement. 8. After many days of no response a communication was finally made with Dell technical support via pc messenger only. (Separate paperworks are available on these somewhat frustrating, laughable, and lengthy communications). Finally a supervisor stated she would report the issue and confirm that the client was seeking a replacement machine that worked properly. 9. However: As at 7 January 2021 there is still no response/answer. (8mths after purchase) Yours sincerely, Derek R. Allen. PH.D.,FIMgt.,M.B.I.M.,M.I.T.D.,S.I.T.O.,W.D.S.S.A

Dell sent Yesterday at 15:38

Allow me some time to go through the message and get back to you.

You sent Yesterday at 15:40

Thanmk you

You sent Yesterday at 15:40

oops Thank you

Dell sent Yesterday at 15:42

You’re welcome.

Dell sent Yesterday at 15:49

I have gone through the conversation, I see the system is having multiple issues. We are really sorry for the inconvenience, We will resolve the issue as earliest. Let’s run the troubleshooting and isolate the issue and resolve the issue.

You sent Yesterday at 15:51

You are STILL NOT reading the text. The machine is out of date. Not supported. Read the text or get somebody to read it for you please.

You sent Yesterday at 15:54

The text do say. Many, many times. . W don’t have the machine. You have it. …. We dont want the machine….. We want a machine that is ‘in date’ and ‘supported’.

Dell sent Yesterday at 15:55

Allow me some time to go through the message and get back to you.

You sent Yesterday at 16:00

It is midnight here. 12 PM. I have to sleep. Please sort this out before both companies are paying expensive court fees.

Dell sent Yesterday at 16:00

You sent Yesterday at 16:01

Lawyers proceedings were briefed to continue on Thursday.

You sent Yesterday at 16:01

It has to be sorted out URGENTLY by your Directors. They are the ones who will have to apear in court.

You sent Yesterday at 16:01

appear

Dell sent Yesterday at 16:07

You sent 12 January at 16:01

appear

Dell sent 12 January at 16:07

Could you please confirm for us that are you with the system?

You sent 12 January at 16:40

Read above please !!!!!! It says. ,…… The text do say. Many, many times. . We don’t have the machine. You have it. …. We dont want the machine….. We want a machine that is ‘in date’ and ‘supported’.

You sent 12 January at 16:40

Goodnight. Get somebody translate the text for you.

Dell sent 12 January at 16:41

Have a good night! It must’ve been a long day for you. We can resume this when you’re ready. We’re 24/7 at your service.

Yesterday at 12:14

Wed 12:14

Dell sent Yesterday at 12:14

You sent Yesterday at 13:09

You sent Yesterday at 13:10

I’m waiting for an answer from your supervisor Shireen.

Dell sent Yesterday at 13:13

I am sorry to inform Shireen is not available to chat with you.

Yesterday at 14:25

Wed 14:25

You sent Yesterday at 14:25

Please remind her that I am waiting. Thank you

Dell sent Yesterday at 14:29

Sure, We will update the team.

Today at 02:07

02:07

You sent Today at 02:07

Napag-usapan at naayos mo na ba ang aking problema?

Dell sent Today at 02:46

Thank you for staying connected. Could you please confirm for us that are you with the system, so that we can proceed further?

You sent Today at 03:24

Napag-usapan at naayos mo na ba ang aking problema?

Dell sent Today at 03:31

Thank you for staying connected. I’m Fayaz, and I will be assisting you.

Dell sent Today at 03:37

Just give me a few minutes while I check the status.

窗体顶端

窗体底端

Aa

Date 13 january 2021

Given address to write to:-

Dell Customer Support Number: +632 706 8000.

Head Office Address: